Whaley Gradebook OL-40 (8.5 x 11 inches) 1-Line Grade And Attendance Record Book, Six 10-Week Quarters
The One-Line Whaley Gradebook was developed for immediate reports on student attendance, progress and grades. Inside, you will find detailed instructions for intended use. It is also very flexible and can support the system you may already use or accommodate new ideas.
Merle Whaley — a teacher for 24 years — created the Whaley Gradebook to provide an organized yet flexible grade book for teachers everywhere. Whaley Gradebooks have a long-standing reputation in the Academic community and are utilized by schools nationwide.
- Page size 8 1/2″ x 11″
- 10 weeks across
- 1 line per student
- 7 classes, 40 students, six 10-week periods (42 total spreads of 10-week periods)
- 4 quarters or 6 terms
- Easy to read shading and lines.
- Great back up to on-line grade tracking.
- Designed by a Teacher for Teachers.
- High Quality Paper, Binding and Covers.
- Plenty of Room to Write.
227 in stock
|Dimensions||9 × 12 × 1 in|